Paradise Sailing Hawaii is currently open for business.
As mandated by the State of Hawaii, we are operating at 50% capacity. We can currently accommodate up to 11 guests. In the interest of safety for our guests and crew, we are following the CDC and Hawaii DLNR guidelines. The following apply to all charters aboard our catamaran, Kōlea:
- We are currently only offering private charters for small groups of up to 11 guests.
- While on board, guests are asked to wear a mask over their mouth and nose as practical.
- Although we do have snorkel gear available for use, we highly recommend each guest bring their own snorkel and mask if possible.
- We will provide individually packaged snacks and drinks (soft drinks, tropical juice and bottled water). Unfortunately we are no longer able to provide any buffet style food.
- As always, guests are welcome to bring additional food and drinks / alcohol if desired.