Paradise Sailing Hawaii is currently open for business.
The County of Hawaii is now allowing 100% capacity on commercial vessels. In the interest of safety for our guests and crew, we are following the CDC and Hawaii DLNR guidelines. The following apply to all charters aboard our catamaran, Kōlea:
- We are currently only offering private charters.
- There will be no cancelation charges up to 24 hours before the charter in order to accommodate potential delays caused by Hawaii’s “Safe Traveler” testing program.
- Although we do have snorkel gear available for use, we highly recommend each guest bring their own snorkel and mask if possible.
- We will provide individually packaged snacks and drinks (soft drinks, tropical juice and bottled water).
- As always, guests are welcome to bring additional food and drinks / alcohol if desired.