Paradise Sailing Hawaii is currently open for business.
As mandated by the State of Hawaii, we are operating at 50% capacity. We can currently accommodate up to 11 guests. In the interest of safety for our guests and crew, we are following the CDC and Hawaii DLNR guidelines. The following apply to all charters aboard our catamaran, Kōlea:
- A new Executive Order by President Biden and the CDC requires any person when boarding, disembarking and for the duration of travel aboard any commercial vessel to wear a mask over their mouth and nose.
- There will be no cancelation charges up to 24 hours before the charter in order to accommodate potential delays caused by Hawaii’s “Safe Traveler” testing program.
- We are currently only offering private charters for small groups of up to 11 guests.
- Although we do have snorkel gear available for use, we highly recommend each guest bring their own snorkel and mask if possible.
- We will provide individually packaged snacks and drinks (soft drinks, tropical juice and bottled water).
- As always, guests are welcome to bring additional food and drinks / alcohol if desired.